How it works:
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin for smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Provides active hydration to the deepest layers of the skin.
- Improves cellular regeneration to decrease skin’s biological age.
- Smooths wrinkles while correcting other skin problems like erythema and rosacea.
- Tightens and firms sagging skin.
- Protects skin from future aging by defending against free radicals and glycation.
- Promotes healing and soothes irritated or traumatized skin.
- Decreases skin’s biological age
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates skin
- Promotes healing
How to use:
Use in the morning after cleansing skin. Smooth onto the face, eye area, neck, and décolletage, using one drop per area. Follow with any HYAMATRIX® cream.
Who it’s for:
We recommend Correcting Serum with Matrixpeptides® for aged skin with surface wrinkles or deep fixed wrinkles. Correcting Serum is also an effective solution for skin with a damaged protective barrier.
What’s in it:
- Destructured Hyaluronic Acid & Matrix Peptide® Complex – Our signature ingredients work together to actively restore hydration at skin’s deepest layers. These powerful ingredients also improve cellular regeneration for impressive anti-aging effects. And because Destructured Hyaluronic Acid & Matrix Peptide® Complex are anti-inflammatory, they effectively promote wound healing.
- Dermatokin® – This cutting edge peptide complex produces seriously impressive results by improving collagen structures in the skin. Collagen is a natural protein that gives youthful skin its smooth, supple look. As we age, however, the collagen in our skin suffers degradative processes, and as a result, skin starts to sag and wrinkle. Dermatokin® smooths and firms skin by stimulating the production of collagen. Since this ingredient addresses the signs of aging at a cellular level, the resulting revitalizing, wrinkle-removing, and skin renewal effects are both powerful and long-lasting.
- Carnosine & Enpholine – These impressive anti-aging ingredients protect against glycation, one of the top causes of visible skin aging. During the glycation process, excess sugar molecules damage collagen proteins. Carnosine also has potent anti-inflammatory benefits that soothe irritated skin.